Tuesday 31 October 2017

Felicity Jones


from wikipedia
Born: October 17, 1983 (age 34), Birmingham, United Kingdom
Partner(s): Charles Guard (2015–present; engaged)
Education: Wadham College, Oxford (2003–2006), MORE
Nominations: Academy Award for Best Actress, MORE
TV shows: The Worst Witch, Weirdsister College, The Diary of Anne Frank, Cape Wrath, Servants


I first saw her in a British Drama, Mansfield Park, that origins from Jane Austen's book.
Her acting was impressive enough to make me be curious and want to know more about her.
I searched her works, pictures, and interviews.
She seems uncomfortable in a show, which made me think that she is an introvert.

There is no special reason I chose her as my first review on actress.
She was just the one who came to my mind when I decided to make a post.

I feel it is necessary to write a post about actress I am fond of because my memory doesn't hold everything I want to keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment