Tuesday 21 November 2017

Essay one : Why I live

 
 AT least once a day the question, 'why I live', hangs around in me.
The core reason is because I do not want to be swayed by random moments.
If a man has a sense of existence, he is in no danger of being lost.
I am fully familiar with how frustrating it is to be just taken by tides of fate in life.
That is what I have been through, and I will if I am not to be serious.
Above all, everyone has a motive reasonable and sensible to hold in order to keep going forward.

 EVERYDAY I fight against temptation. Few have I won against it. Little did I try. 
Regret has always been a constant. I felt helpless. I despised my inability to be serious.
I talked to myself that it was time to change, really. In the end, I rationalize my actions and convinced myself I would make a progress next time. 

 SO far, my fight was a complete defeat. Sometimes it seemed it cannot be defeated. I already told myself that I would change more than million times. Even at this time of moment I am writing this, temptation visits me.

 PERHAPS, the sense of my existence could be to find an answer to 'why i live'. Well, some says life is not destination but journey. I would like to believe this.

 There is one principle I hold and keep to myself. I must find a quiet mind. Following what my mind believe is right is the only way to have a quiet mind. It involves conscience, righteousness, and sensibility. So I will be persistent to be philosophical, righteous, and sensible.



No comments:

Post a Comment